Tuesday, February 3, 2009

self imposed jet lag

dont ask me how come i havent slept yet. honestly i dont even know :/. anyways just to clear things up, i can appeal for the JAE-Appeal exercise but i don't meet the requirements for certain courses like ECE in NP. it needs my math to be c6 but i got d7. I can appeal to the courses that has d7 for math for the requirements provided that i get equal or better than the cut off points for that course. Dont get confused about the DAE thing and this appeal because they're 2 different things. I hope that cleared things up. oh and this JAE-appeal thing is gonna end at 4pm later so if you want to do it, do it fast. I have no idea why i havent slept yet even though i have gym later on at night but whatever.
oh well, gnite(or morning) ppls! :D

No comments: