Tuesday, February 10, 2009

my heroine




my internet is a little messed up tonight for some reason. i havent been updating lately because i was never in the mood to talk about what happened so i just took some time away from everything. mizi, you know what im talking about. anyways i took the video just now at 4 plus. basically its for people who want to learn how to play silverstein's 'my heroine' on the guitar. MIZI, this is for you also because its an easier version to play. trust me! its pretty simple and also i went through it step by step so anyone who wants to learn it on their acoustic/electric guitar shouldnt have any trouble. The other two songs i played in the video after the tutorial are anberlin - the feel good drag and hoobastank - inside of you. both of the songs have fun riffs and solo to play so i gave it a shot. At the end of the video, i played a song that im going to learn but im NOT going to tell you what song it is so just watch the video. no spoilers from me, just watch the video until the end and you'll find out what song i'm going to learn soon. the only clue i'll give to you is that its a sad song. thats all i can say so watch the damn video and dont ask so much questions. (sorry about that, misplaced anger)

I went to the gym just now with fauzie, ziq and wen jie to train. We focussed more on the chest for tonight because we already trained biceps and shoulders the other night. We were supposed to meet at cck mrt control station at 8pm but i met them at the gym at 9pm. I lost my EZ link so i had to walk all the way back from senja lrt to my house to get my mom's ez link pass. I think my pass is somewhere in my room so i have search for it later. well i took a couple of pictures after i finished showering and im quite happy that i can see obvious changes now :D. I took the first picture around last week while the other pictures were taken just now. I took a couple of shots of me not flexing to show to you guys that its not 'freakishly large'. its normal size if i dont flex/harden it so dont worry so much. I'm aiming to get the beach body not like those body builder type. that's a little too over for me. here are the pictures.

1 week ago



Tonight.




Not flexing that much



Not flexing at all to show you guys that its NOT freakishly large



Flexing it :P.



I like the 2nd picture because it shows that not only my arm is growing but my body is getting a little bigger too. oh well its only 1 month, i can't wait for 5 more months. its time to transform myself muahhaha.

well i guess i can't avoid it any longer. -sigh. something happened last thursday and i still can't get over it because i keep thinking about things. I mean after all this time right, i still get treated that way and to the point when i can't even finish my sentence... urgh im just speechless. well everyone gets angry at times, but damn that's just rude and uncalled for. I wouldn't do that to anyone especially if the other person is speaking nicely and politely to me because that's just messed up. ask anyone around and they'll tell you that if that were to happen to them, they'd be extremely pissed and give you a mouthful of colourful volcabulary if you know what i mean. it ticks everyone off. seriously, who does that?! blah. besides, its not like i said 'hey, fucker! what the fuck are you up to?'. now if i said that, it would be okay to blast off at me. but thats not the important thing. the important thing is why is there STILL a bloody grudge all this entire time? that is something i really don't understand and somebody has GOT to tell me. it's just really stupid and immature. geez.

I havent been feeling that good ever since that 'thing' happened last week because im just really confused. its weird because i really dont think that i deserve to be treated that way. its like the time when people think that i'm pretending to be the polite guy infront of people. if you're those kind of people, then here's some news for you: I havent been doing that ever since i got blocked on msn 2 years ago by SOMEONE. if you still dont believe me, ask my friends or ask around if im a nice person or not. and if you STILL DONT believe me, then go fuck yourself because you're just self-righteous to the core and think that everybody is wrong and you're ALWAYS right. holy cow im getting so pissed now. i should stop it, its really annoying me to the core. i shouldn't talk about it anymore. you probably have no idea what im talking about but that's the way i want it to be. only my close friends know what im exactly talking about so im just gonna end it here
gnite ppls!

No comments: