Sunday, July 5, 2009

'we end up hurting the worst: the only ones we really love.'

Hey guys! :D Halim came to my house on friday and i taught him how to play the feel good drag. its almost done.. just needs a little more adjustments and we'll be done. we'll be having another gig on the 18th of july with Katherina! yeah!!! This is the first time we'll be performing together so we need alot of support from you guys okay! It will either be at Rock Pub or Gossip Bar. (i need to find out where exactly that is). Tickets are $8 each and we need to sell 20 tickets. buy from me! :D

alright so a couple of my aunts, uncles and my cousin Affie dropped by just now after some wedding ceremony. I didnt go out today because the air conditioner guy was here to clean up the 3 aircon's in my house. okay so I got some shut-eye in the noon and woke up around 7pm. Affie was using my computer webcamming with her neighbour or something when I woke up. She then insisted that I sing with her any song because its been awhile since we both sang together. I didnt want to do it at first but I didnt want to be a jackass so I played along :P. I actually wanted to play and sing paperthin hymn but she didnt want to so we went along with inevitable instead. it's for fun anyways so dont go all 'you suck' on me please! watch in high quality!



i think i'll do a full cover of any song that comes into mind soon. any suggestions? :D ahh i have to get ryan to do a cover with me since he has the semi acoustic guitar that is quite expensive. it sounds good so you know, no suprises about the price there. anyways these 3 songs are already confirmed and will be played by us on the gig day.

The Feel Good Drag - Anberlin (the song playing in my blog right now)
The Theft - Atreyu
Children of the Night - The Blackout (yeah!)


Then the other 2 songs, its a hard one. I don't know if they allow hardcore stuff like TDWP so i'll make a list of unconfirmed songs

The Devil Wears Prada - hey john what's your name again?
The Devil Wears Prada - Dez Moines
The Devil Wears Prada - HTML Rulz Dood!
Alexisonfire - Water Wings


If they dont allow hardcore stuff or if we feel uncomfortable of doing it, we will be playing 2 of these songs

Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn
Silverstein - Smashed into Pieces
Funeral for a Friend - Juneau
Funeral for a Friend - This Year's Most Open Heartbreak


and that's pretty much it! It seems like alot but we're limiting it to only 5 songs or maybe if we have time, 6 songs. 30 mins should be enough for 5 songs. anyways i think im gonna be sick real soon. damn.. a fever is definately coming. lets hope its not swine flu so it doesnt end my life okay? ahha okay lah i'm gonna end it here. i'll update soon yea? sorry for neglecting this blog. oh yea and i've deleted the previous entry for personal reasons.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: