Sunday, November 30, 2008

dont die on me modem!

URGH. my modem is acting all weird tonight and i dont even know why :/ i dunno what happened when all of a sudden im not connected to the internet. I had to turn it off for awhile and two hours later, its back to normal. -.- well im not surprised because ive been turning it on 24/7 for the past umm.. 2 years? anyways yesterday was quite a fun day but i guess i was a little frustrated. initially me, isaac and fairuz are supposed to go play pool at bukit batok CSC around 2pm but we had to reschedule it because we were all lazy and tired. i showered and had lunch since the outing was cancelled. i fell asleep while lying on my bed and the next thing i realised is that its already 450pm and mizi was calling me. the alarm in my phone didnt went off :x. we're supposed to meet with aidil and hafiz at 430 but i overslept so they went to tiet studio first. i got really frustrated on the way there because i had to rush like mad, my guitar bag was bloody heavy and the bus and the traffic was slow as hell. by the time i reached there, it was already 630 but luckily the slot for 630 to 730 was available so we didnt waste 30 mins.

we played face down, the taste the touch and smile in your sleep. we didnt have time to learn all 5 songs so we cut it down to 3. mizi learnt the tabs for the taste the touch from ultimate guitar while i learnt it by ear so there was confusion but we still did alright. omg im telling you, singing face down and smile in your sleep is torture for my throat. we were singing the initial version of face down when it used to have screamo. smile in your sleep was the hardest because that guy's voice is so high! dont even get me started on the screamo. i was getting frustrated as hell because i was losing my voice so i decided to let fahmi (mizi's brother) do the singing while i just play the guitar. nonetheless, i think everyone did alright if you ignore my voice screwing up at the wrong time because of sore throat. i sound like a robot now. if i called you and talked to you right now, you'd probably be freaked out because i sound HORRIBLE :'(. give it a few more days and my voice will be back to normal :D. well here are the pics that are posted in mizi's blog.





anyways i was supposed to go to danial's bbq just now but he suggested that i shouldnt go since theres alot of people who i dont know and theres not much food. it was already like 7 plus also so i decided not to go. im just gonna give him his present another day then. ahha the previous night, i waited until 1201 midnight to wish him happy bday but i wasnt the first one D:

me: its 1 minute past midnight... happy bday man!
danial: hey thanks alot! i really appreciate it.
me: so am i the first one to wish you happy bday?
danial: sorry man but my girlfriend was the first one. shes just infront of me haha.
me: wah so fast?! shes good.
danial: thats why! hahhaha. but still thanks bro, i really appreciate it!


hes probably happy that his girlfriend is the first person to wish him happy bday :D. i know him too well ahha. oh well im feeling hungry right now so im gonna stop here and go cook something. im gonna update at an earlier time later tonight! I promise.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: