Friday, January 30, 2009

i hate having flu's.



hello ppls! :D i've been having this flu ever since i went out with my brother, ashri and fauzie to go play left4dead so im kinda grumpy tonight. My sis sent me a couple of photos of the florida trip so i decided to put one up here. it was very windy and cold when we took that picture so it was actually quite hard to open my eyes. anyways i was playing the sims at 5am just now and soon i got a message from MOE saying that i'm posted to Supply Chain Management in RP. i was literally like 'pfft, am i supposed to be happy or something?' at first but i told myself that i should be thankful that atleast im not in ITE. Yvonne called me damn early in the morning and asked how much i get. i'm kinda surprised that alot of people got their 7th or 8th choice :/. gena, bon and wen jie got NP so congrats to them :D. its alright because i'm not planning to stay more than 1 year in there too so.. i dunno. we'll see.

on wednesday, i went out with my bro, ashri and fauzie to play left4dead for about 4 hours and it was the funniest lan session by far. Funny things happen like how Ashri died 1 metre away from ending the game and how we'd all be screaming like little girls when this particular zombie would drag us away from each other. we'd be like 'OI OI! help me LAHH. Hellllllllllllp!' ahha i still remember fauzie getting pummelled when he was trying to save my brother's character. in the end, both of them died LOL. I also can't forget how all our reactions were when ashri decided to shoot a car in the middle of the street so the alarm went off. we were literally like 'oh shit' because he alerted the whole town thats infested with zombies. oh yeah and we also played as zombies once! me and ashri vs my bro and fauzie. i loooove being a zombie :D. that game is addictive i tell you! ziq, check out the left4dead videos on youtube so you know how the game is like. it'll scare the crap out of you if you play it alone at night!

well um ive delayed this entry for quite sometime now because i got hungry while typing this entry out. that easily wasted like 45 mins of my time :/. random stuff: if you go to my facebook profile, i did this one quiz thingy that mizi sent me. basically i have to answer the questions by using only song titles on shuffle. i've always wanted to do one of those so i decided to give it a try. it turns out that my answers were funny as hell so go to my facebook profile and check it out. its listed as 'papa roach - getting away with murder'. okay last thing for the night, ziq's cup of tea is a girl that's close to taylor swift. that means his tea is pretty sweet :P. blah im talking crap, just look at the picture below!



my sis told me once, communication is the most important part if you want to 'connect' with that someone. as long as you're communicating, its already good ziq :) well anyways i like girls who can either sing or know how to play any musical instrument. for me, girls who can sing well or can play a musical instrument are hot :D. its one of the bonus qualities that i look for in a girl. its like a bonus point :P. if you're as hot/talented/pretty as taylor swift thats even better AHAHAHA :P. its the same for mizi and ziq too! oh well i have to take my medicine now so i shall stop it here. i'm very sick tonight so i need lots of rest. im going to the gym at gombak tmr to train my chest, ziq you in? i think im going there around 5pm tmr. im not gonna work out that much because we still have a session with fauzie at CCK gym on sunday so yeah. i've been showing alot of improvement lately so i can only imagine how much different im going to look in 5 months time. Herrizal Nazari is going to be hot in a few months time i tell you wahhahahah! ;D hopefully i do but i'm not putting high hopes that i'll change tremendously within 5 months. like i said, i wanted to improve everything about myself ever since i went to houston so this is me changing at my own pace. hopefully i can see results in 5 months time. for now, i just have to work out often. OKAY MOTIVATION SPEECH IS OVER. GO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE NOW HERRIZAL, YOU'RE SICK AS HELL! :P
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: