Monday, January 19, 2009

zombie-ish activity

oh my god i seriously have to stop sleeping and waking up and awkward times. i wanted to update just now but once again i fell asleep so im really sorry guys ahahha. so I went to the gym at gombak alone just now around 5pm and i got home at 8pm. by that time, my relatives were all here so the whole house sounded like a pasar malam. showered, ate and went to help my bro's gf shasha with her 1500 word essay about branding. she was already working on the essay in my brother's room so i helped her out by giving ideas. i dont remember much after that. all i remember was me taking a 'short nap' on my brother's bed around 11 plus. the next thing i know is that its almost 4, im in my own room and my laptop is still on. followed by 'oh crap i wanted to update my blog just now -.-'

so i went into my brother's room to find shasha still working on her essay and this happened.
me: eh?! since when was i asleep in my room? i thought i was sleeping here just now?
shasha: no lah your dad asked you to sleep in your room because i wanted to rest for awhile.
me: i dont remember him asking me to do that
shasha: got lah, around 1 plus. you just stood up, said a few things and walked into your room.


HUH?! i seriously dont remember me walking out of my brother's room LOL. even if i did, that means that i must've been sleep-walking because all i remember is that i fell asleep on my brother's bed. this is weird. first jet lag, now sleep walking. whats next? insomnia? eh better dont say :P. okay lah im gonna go back to bed because my body is still tired from the work out just now. im really sorry for not updating at appropriate times ahah but i'll make it up to you guys by updating soon. no matter how tired i am, i'll still update at a more appropriate time okay. i promise! :D
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: