Friday, January 9, 2009

swing, swing

hello ppls! :D sorry if i havent been updating lately but ive been lazy and busy(it rhymes). im coming back to singapore around 3am to 5am singapore time on the 12th. Apparently the results are gonna be out at 2pm so i have to take a short nap before going back to school to get my results. im sure everyone is very scared right now like i am. im worried about my maths paper 2 but what's done is done and lets just hope for the best. hopefully i can go to logistics management or something related to business in NP. hopefully my maths is atleast c6 or better. if its d7 then i have no choice but to go to RP. blah, stop saying about d7 or RP. think positive herrizal! :/

anyways me and my sis were fooling around with this imac last night and we used the built-in video camera to record ourselves singing songs ahaha. my sis sang a couple of songs and we decided to upload some to youtube. mind you, we're just doing this for fun because we were bored at home last night. this one is from sixpence none the richer - kiss me.



the next one is from sara bareilles - love song. I absolutely LOVE this song. oh and 'bottle it up'! i think my sis singing 'kiss me' is better than this song but apparently mizi like this song better. eh it doesnt matter, its for fun anyways ahha.



the last one is from rihanna - take a bow.



alright i have to go now because we're going out for lunch. i'll update soon.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: