Sunday, January 4, 2009

that furry little thing

me and my family went to the cinema to watch 'marley & me' just now and its a pretty good movie! i'm not sure if marley & me is out in s'pore right now but when it does come out in the cinemas over there, you guys HAVE to watch it! the dog marley is so cute and mischevious throughout the movie! initially we wanted to watch valkyrie but we figured out that not everyone would like it. me and my dad wouldnt mind watching valkyrie because we love war movies but my sis and mom probably wouldnt like it. well marley & me has ALOT of funny parts especially with owen wilson in it. the ending when marley died of old age was really sad *sniff*. no more spoilers from me, you guys have to watch it for yourselves :D. trust me, its worth your money if you're gonna watch it in the cinemas. its a really good movie. i'll give it at 9/10 rating because its just darn good :D.

there was this funny trailer playing before the movie and a phrase from it caught my attention. there was this scene of a small boy pushing a girl and making her cry. the little girl asked the boy 'why did you do that?' and the boy was like 'because you smell funny'. so she ran to her mom and her mom explains to her that when a little boy purposely makes a girl cry, that means that the boy likes the girl. yeah you people probably think that thats the cheesiest line ever but i swear to god thats true when i was in pri sch :P. i remembered an incident of me throwing an eraser from the one side of the class to the other and it hit 'someone's nose and she started crying. omg i felt so bad after that geez :(. well she did throw my pencil box outside the class before that but.. :P. ahh funny memories :D. oh yeah and theres also a couple of good movies coming out including a sequel to night at the museum! yeahhh :D :D :D.

last thing for the night, i still havent uploaded the 300 plus pictures to my photobucket because i've been lazy but i'll do it soon. okay im gonna go off to bed now since its 2:01am and ive been stoning for quite sometime now. i really miss you guys back in s'pore especially all my friends but we'll see each other soon. america is a nice place but its not as fun without my awesome friends. not to mention its really dangerous here so i have to be careful all the time. i'll talk about it some other time for now im off to bed.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: