Saturday, October 31, 2009

bye bye, tokyo boy.




Bye bye Isa, have fun in Tokyo! He's going there 1 week with his classmates.. waah. so cool! I wish the we could go overseas together as in our whole group of guys. nvm we already have plans to go to LA together after Poly :D. or maybe somewhere around Australia or Europe. I've never been to Australia before so I dont really know much about it. Some of us(including me) are suggesting Korea or Seoul to be precise. eh, get the cash first! :) A lot of things happened these few weeks but frankly speaking I was never in the mood to talk about it. here i'll try to summarise it for you

- my grandparents almost died in the hospital
- i met up with my dad's side because of that (I didnt see them for 4-5 years)
- my cousins are all grown up now, oh and my grandmom cried when she saw me after a looong time.
- i've been studying with mizi a hell of alot
- my whole family is going to LA for 2 weeks to 1 month on February 2010.
- that means my brother is tagging along so its gonna be OMGWTFAWESOME!!!
- it also means I wont get bullied by my sister to do household chores/wash her car/get scolding for using the pc for too long.... etc. dont remind me.
- we're going to some mountain for skiing and theres gonna be snow!!! :D

I dont know what else to add, eh okay enjoy my cover below. I screwed up the first verse because its supposed to be played with 2 guitars simultaneously. I tried to rush the two chords so I missed some strings in the end. You'll see what I mean. Oh and mizi, do listen to that pinch harmonic towards the end. kthx. :D. okay i'm gonna make another cover, this time a heavier song. Oh yeah you know what's coming.. 'Romance is Dead'!!! Hell no, that song is too hard especially the tapping part near the end. okay i'll see what song is in my ipod.



No comments: