Thursday, October 8, 2009

GREEEEY



It's amazing how i'm not feeling sleepy yet. HAH. sleep is for the weak. I woke up at 3pm just now, so you can guess what I missed. sheesh I need to sleep early! anyways I just uploaded this video around midnight just now. watch the video in High Quality please, the sound and video is better in HQ. The audio from this video is pretty good cause i'm using my new Canon Camera. It was taken a few weeks back when the guys went over my place. (You can see the new bed I got for hari raya). The video quality was pretty good before I uploaded it. oh well, atleast the audio quality is really good :).

Me and Mizi can go join the choir now :D. We'd be awesome backup singers. HAH. big joke. It always makes me laugh when I hear Mizi say 'GREEEY' at 3:54 AHAHA.
okaaay time for me to sleep. i'm SO going to cover the song at the end when i'm done with my exams.
okay gnite ppls! :D

No comments: