Friday, October 2, 2009

*Fin.

You just don't know how much I dont want to do this right now. I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided to go on with what I'm going to say. i'm sorry but I have to do this.

Don't you remember doing this to me? '*Fin.' Yes, I am talking to YOU. you know who you are, nobody else. YES, YOU. I really didn't want to say this in the first place but... what kind of a person are you?! Is there something wrong with you or do you just love to bring me down over and over? Seriously, after all the crap that we've been through HAS IT EVER CROSSED YOUR MIND that maybe this guy has had enough? Even a normal person would've figured that out. and to think I actually had faith in you when we met after baybeats. yup, that's right. I actually had faith in you after a long time, it's just too bad that you never had faith in me.

You can't tell me how to feel, you just can't. Don't you ever get sick of your white lies? Especially after our 'little talk' right after baybeats. it was just another one of your white lies. infront of my face, you lied... again! Do you have a heart?! What kind of a heartless person would do anything to hurt another person who just wants both of them to be on friendly terms. Dont you atleast feel something?! Oh yeah and it wasn't the most intelligent thing to avoid me right after you said everything was fine between us. Frankly speaking, I think its really immature and you should change your mindset. In simpler terms, GROW UP. For god's sake, you're going to be 18 tonight! Judging from the way you handle things, you seem like you're still 11 years old. I know a girl's thinking is different from a guy but damn, atleast have some sense of maturity in your thinking. don't just go 'okay i'll avoid this guy'. you know what people do when faced with a problem? you deal with it instead of running away and avoiding things.

I dont wanna stretch it too long but i'm afraid that the only way we can understand each other is when you change the way you think of things, especially me. I don't know what you think of me right now but for god's sake, I was your friend. your friend. yet YOU still had the heart to do all those things to me. We can never agree on anything if you keep going on like this. If what I said wont affect you at all, then you really have no heart. I would'nt say that this is the end, because you still haven't changed yet. but from what you've shown all these while, I can tell you 1 thing that i've learnt from you:

You won't do anything about what I said.

No comments: