Monday, October 19, 2009

tell me what you're after.

I guess this isnt the best time for me to update because i'm supposed to shower by now but whatever :D. i'll make this a fast one before I update it in school.

- i love aidil's new blog song!
- the vocalist looks like a mexican! (he probably is)
- I havent slept for the entire niiight! okay well I took a short nap which only lasted 2 hours since I woke up at 1am.
- I CAN PLAY DISMANTLE.REPAIR ON BOTH ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC GUITAR WAHHAHAHAHA. Along with The Resistance!
- if you noticed, I changed my blog song from normal to acoustic version
- I'm jealous of everyone's cover videos on facebook because I dont have the time to cover anymore. to make matters worse, I have to wait another month before I can cover songs..
- I wanna cover 'aint no sunshine' :(
- my confidence level for math just went 50% higher thanks to my sensei Mizi.
- Aidil's new blog song is frickin awesome!!!! here's the song:



I'm sure it tasted oh so sweet, But it was never good enough for me
I bit the tongue behind my teeth, It was never good enough for me!
You said you always keep your word, show me what your after.
Just a little faster!

Awesome song! okay I REALLY got to go shower now. i'll edit soon!

No comments: