Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shifting your weight to throw off the pain.



Mizi, I stole your blog song, I hope you dont mind :D. I really like the song lah! The lyrics, vocals, guitar. All of them are perfectly set up in 1 song. I bought Brand New Eyes on Itunes! I've listened to their songs and in my opinion, RIOT is definitely better. There's a few songs in BNE that's good like careful, looking up and where the lines overlap. I love those 3 songs! But unfortunately the album wasn't what it hyped up to be. See, didnt I say that once a good band goes mainstream, their songs will start to become lousy? Another example would be Silverstein. The album before their latest one sucked, HARD. Nonetheless, I still love Paramore because they're so unique. I'm so going to learn the tabs for those 3 songs especially 'looking up' when im free. The palm mutes from the guitar on the verses sound so awesome even though they're simple! Now if only Paramore sounded more like Anberlin... wow. i'll let you imagine how GREAT Paramore would sound. I think BNE is a little disappointing but whatever, i'm sure they'll make a great album after this one.

I didnt go to sch just now, was too tired. I woke up at 1pm so yeah :x. I am so stressed out! The coming 3 weeks are really going to be the worst 3 weeks in my life so far but if I play my cards right, It will be one hell of an achievement. God, help me please. I know I can do it, I just know it. I'll update tonight, I got something to share with you guys.
oh well, gnite ppls!

No comments: