Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cousin's outing

we had our first ever cousin's outing just now at 1am in the morning. it was a last minute thing and I was getting bored studying so they picked me up. We went to play bowling at bukit gombak CDANS until 3am and then off to tea garden mcdonalds. talked crap, laughed, watched soccer and more. and omg we saw this group of guys at the mcdonalds bringing along a group of hookers with them. wah sad case man because the guys all look like educated ones. yet they get hookers... so sad. you never know what a hooker might carry along with her. might be aids, HIV or an extra body part down there. with the amount of trannies, you never know HAHAHA. aaah well im going off to bed. i'll update soon! i'm too tired to type, mind you im typing this while lying down on my bed. i'm meeting my cousins later too so its gonna be fun, i think. well if i can keep my eyes open that is. gniiiite.

No comments: