Monday, December 21, 2009

GaIn!



I'm totally in love with Brown Eyed Girl's member GaIn. omg!! :D I'm so over SNSD and Wondergirls now. After hours of youtube-ing I found out many other korean girl groups such as 4Minute, KARA, BEG, Jewellery etc. I have a new blog song and I can't stop listening to it ahha. its so good with the rapping and all! Its a collaboration of members from 4 different groups, and GaIn's in it! :D. And to think they came to S'pore about a week ago. why didn't I found out about them sooner. WHY?!?!?! its okay, one day i'll go to Seoul. ONE DAY.

Okay now to talk about the weekends. Saturday I went out with Aaron first to help him choose a good starter guitar at swee lee. After about 2 hours of browsing, we stumbled upon an Ibanez guitar that costs $427 and an amp that costs $276. Guess what price he got from those two? Total, plus discount. He got it both at $400 bucks. wow. 400 bucks. That's even cheaper than the original guitar price! The guitar and amp are both very good too because me and mizi (he dropped by after work) tested it :P. After that me and mizi left to go meet fizz and fairul at Ngee Ann City Gucci store to collect my shades. Little did I know that instead of repairing the shades, they made it worse. that means I have to give it back to them for them to send it overseas for fixing. AND WAIT 1 MORE MONTH. !@#$%. bah.

I went to the gym just now with ziq but that bugger left after 15 mins because of last minute plans... with his girlfriend. kidding ahaha. (dont kill me!). So he left me struggling with the bloody weights in the gym but it felt good. No Pain, No Gain. <- GA-IN!!! AAAAAAH! :D. [I'm starting to become obsessed with Ga-In, :/] alright time to show you guys something!



Its a show in korea where unsuspecting people get to go on a blind date with a celebrity for 1 week. This time its Narsha and GaIn from Brown Eyed Girls. Its funny/romantic/cute/entertaining, you have my word on that. It also has english subtitles yay! I love how Ga-In isn't the bitchy type and she seems really fun to be with. She's really outgoing! geez I would do anything to be GaIn's boyfriend for 1 week HAHA. Her attitude and behavior just attracts me :D. she really seems like a nice person to be with. I love the part when she forces her date to cut his hair and he's pleading so hard to not cut it short AHAHHA. Okay no more spoilers, you guys should watch it, its really entertaining! I already compiled the parts of the first episode together in a playlist so you guys dont have to search it up on youtube. I cant wait for the next episode! woo~ sparks are flying! watch it, its worth your time!

oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: