Tuesday, December 8, 2009

who's gonna call on sunday morning? who's gonna drive you home?



I like that picture alot haha :D. Its from our jamming session last week and if im not wrong we were playing paperthin hymn. It would be damn cool if only it was a little more detailed. anyways I was supposed to cover some songs with Ryan today but there was a change of plans because hes watching singapore idol live tonight. It was a total mood changer lah, like 180 degrees around :(. So mizi stopped by my house around 2pm to borrow one of my formal shirts to match his blazer for his grad nite tmr. Nothing much happened after that because I was pretty tired. well except me showing him my sims 3 character, wife and daughter ahah. Yes! I have a daughter in sims 3. Mizi laughed when I was trying so hard to force my daughter to sleep. irritating little bugger just wouldn't sleep >:(. ahha funny stuff.

so I went to gombak gym alone around 3pm yesterday after a loooong time and I worked on most things like my biceps, triceps, upper chest, lower chest, deltoid, shoulders, abs. I only spent like an hour in the gym because it wasn't full. It feels so pretty good to see my muscles again after months of not training so its a good start :D. Doing the sit ups f'ing killed me and left a feeling like as if my stomach got ripped open :/. Buuuuut when I lifted my shirt and looked in the mirror, my abs were showing like 'na, here you go!' :P. HAHA, but really it was nice to see it again. Six Pack! The good thing about me starting to work out again is that my brother is planning on working out with me too.

last thing before I find something better to do for the night. I'm gonna cover some songs really soon, possibly tonight or tmr. Im planning to do it before the clock hits thursday.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: