Sunday, December 6, 2009

this is madness!

I cant really go anywhere this weekend because i'm down with the sickness. fever to be exact. I went out with my brother on friday afternoon to go find some camera stuff but I asked my brother to send me back earlier because I got really dizzy halfway through. I didnt really do much after that cause the fever keeps coming back every few hours.

aaaand thats when I tried Sims 3 and i got addicted to it ever since :D. Lets clear up some things first okay? Sims is not a 'girls game'. Its really fun and the newest one, sims 3 has a LOT of things compared to sims 2. a friend of mine told me that im getting soft when I said that I was busy playing sims 3 ahaha. >:(.

me and my wife (in sims) are both pursuing a musical career. aisey HAHA. apparently my wife has a higher guitar playing skill than me and shes gonna be performing in venues soon while im still practicing songs at home D:.. i'm gonna create a new character soon and make him do evil deeds just for the lulz :D :D :D. other than that, nothing much happened this weekend. i'm gonna cover some songs with ryan this coming week so i'll put it up here once its done.
okay, its really late now so i'm gonna end this entry here and go to sleep.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: