Thursday, December 3, 2009

NJA




So me, rais, allen and crystal skipped class early to watch ninja assassin and oh boy what a great movie it was. Even though critics are bashing it, I still think that its really good and action-packed. I only wished that the movie could've been a little longer than 1hr 30 mins and they could've also created a much deeper storyline. Other than that, the movie is sick. The movie is really gory so its definitely not for the faint hearted.

Rain's body in this movie is damn toned. He has the kind of body that I really want. Its muscular but not like body builder muscular, in other words its ripped. my brother said that it took rain 8 months of work out to get a body like that. daaamn this movie inspired me to work out again. I stopped after 3 months because I had to prepare for exams so now's the right time for me to start. omg to think about it, Megan Fox had a crush on Rain before this movie. Once she sees this movie and sees Rain's new holy crap body, she'll be all over him.



That took me 1 month and a half so lets see if I can go through the same process again but this time im extending it by a few more months. I donno how many times I wanna say this but Rain's body in the movie can easily make every guy jealous. ARGH! Must...get...that kind of... BODY!!!

anyways we jammed at tiet last night too and it was alright. Fizz forgot 75% of the songs so we didn't really have much song choices. The highlight of the evening was when we played PES 2010 on the PS3 at cathay. AHAHA we were so damn noisy! It was as if we were playing a real football match. We had this little 1 vs 1 tournament and after 3 to 4 matches, Mizi was the leader with 12 points, I got 6 points, Aidil got 3 points while Fairul and Fizz had no points at all because they lost 4 times. Nothing much happened after that except for endless jokes and riddles by Aidil. Most of them are funny as hell :D

okay im gonna have to go to sleep alr so i'll end it here. i'll update very soon! either tmr or saturday.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: