Wednesday, December 16, 2009

oh snap, you forgot!


That song is awesome! Dont worry its a temporary song until I figure out what new song to put on my blog :D. I love the vocals but not so much for the screamo parts in the song. The cover is fuckin' BEAST. where should I start? okay my bday was um.. -sigh. very disappointing. Basically I didnt go anywhere significant, didnt get any surprises, didn't get any present. For god's sake I didn't even get to make a bloody wish by blowing a candle on my bday -_-. I decided to keep it low profile to test who really remembers my bday and well ahha.. I cant say much but lets just say its not what I expected. Maybe this will explain to you a little;

me
: so um mom, do you know what's my birth date?

mom:
ya lah! its 10 december 1991 right?

me
: yeah! what date is it today ah?

mom
: wait I go check. today is... 10.
*silence*
mom
: oh my god. im so sorry I forgot! *hugs*

me
: ...
Maybe I should stop whining... but wtf still! !@#$%.



Today was fun filled day cause I went to the gym at gombak in the morning and then the guys went over to hang out at my place until 7pm. Alot of funny things happened but I shall end it here cause we have soccer later at 9am and i'm meeting niko too so I need my rest. its gonna be a long day. oh well gnite ppls! :D

No comments: