Friday, February 12, 2010

Believe yourself, shinjite.

Oh man, i don't feel so good tonight in so many ways. I'm having my last paper later so I can't wait to get it over and done with. Hello 2 months holiday! I'm probably not in the best mood for tonight so as you can see, i'm not so enthusiastic about the 2 months holiday.. for tonight anyways ahhaa! :D. there's not really much for me to say tonight but here's 2 songs that's stuck in my head for the night. The first one is a japanese song called Brave Heart while the second one is Hide from RED. I love red. I absolutely love how the verse builds up to the chorus for hide. amazing.





I dont understand the lyrics but thank goodness there is the power of internet and its capabilities. I just googled for the translated lyrics (for the jap song) and now atleast I know what the song is about. Oh and yes, i'm loving American Idol because Ellen's in it! :D. Who says she doesn't know a thing or two about music? She has been a great judge so far! Watch out for Andrew Garcia this season guys! I have a feeling that hes gonna go pretty far :) okay back to revision!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: