Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hauntingly beautiful sounds



How random can kai get? ahaha. ohh i'm so gonna miss W36C. Seriously. I've never been so attached to any class compared to w36c. They really made me want to go to school everyday. Everyone is friendly and can get along with each other fine. Every boring lesson will automatically be 'World Cyber Games' day as the guys will find time to play games like red alert 3, CS, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, The sims 3 etc. The girls in our class are also funny as hell, seriously everyone just clicks with one another.

We had our last day yesterday and it was really a good way to end it. We had pizza, made videos, played red alert against each other, laughed like hell etc. There's one video on facebook that Rais uploaded but I can't seem to embed it here. I just shared the link on my wall a few mins ago check it out and tell me if it works. haaziq and some others can't even see the video on my facebook wall. Apparently its not there??? I think rais set the settings to the video so that only us(in the video) can see it. i'm gonna tell him to change it tmr. basically the video is me interviewing everybody in class and getting different answers and reactions :D. here's some of the comments.



OMGGG i'm gonna miss them ahahaha. We're having a barbecue on the 20th so that's the next time i'm gonna see them. anyways i'm gonna take violin lessons soon! WOOHOO! I was looking at youtube covers and I stumbled upon a violin cover of the pirates of the Caribbean theme. aaaand then I found this video. truly epic. 3:12 in the video onwards is just speechless. It makes me want to play MGS again on my ps2 :(. What a great theme song for a great game! Two thumbs up for the orchestra!



I asked my dad about violin stuff and he goes all like 'Violin is like the king of instruments. The sound is produces is just beautiful". He told me to pick up violin lessons and also according to him, a violin costs much more than a normal guitar. :/. nvm, I've always loved the violin anyways. my mom also wants me to attend lessons. Violin lessons here I come! :D alright I shall end it here, do check out the class video on my wall. i'm gonna crash out for the night.
gnite ppls! :D

edit: 3:09am. bah the video is still not showing up :(. here's the proof that there is indeed a video on my wall.



No comments: