Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The fight inside

OMGGG i'm starting to really love songs from RED. They're like a heavier version of daughtry but of course, they're not mainstream :D. The vocalist sounds like the vocalist from Three day's grace + chris daughtry. They deserve more credit man! The band seriously sounds good. I wanna learn their songs on my electric guitar but after hearing the songs again and again, I'm convinced that the guitar tuning is drop C or worse, drop B. My guitar can't handle drop B, it's too low for my strings.



anyways my family had an outing on saturday. Ate seafood at Bedok and then slacked at East Coast Park from 10pm till midnight. Listening to my iPod while watching the waves is damn relaxing man. My dad opened up the most randomest topic ever while we were watching the waves. He asked what type of girl I like. wth? So I told him that I like girls who have a fair complexion, a good heart and a future. I also told him that I prefer chinese girls and my mom instantly went: "Good." HAHAHA. then this happened.

dad: so you like girls who have a fair skin huh?
bro: chinese girls are fair and they have nice legs leh, I think that's why he like. like that girl over there.
me: wait what? *laughs*
shasha(bro's gf): I also have those kind of legs what.
me: too bad ah, I don't like brown skin. ^_^
bro: *laughs*
shasha: pfft.
mom: yeah he doesn't like malay girls.. he likes chinese, korean and japanese girls. they have nice skin and they have nice legs.
me: YES.
dad: hehe. I also like. *smiles at my mom*
*momentary silence*
me and my bro: ooookay... wtf?


Then it became an all out interrogation scene where everyone asks me about my 'preference'. seriously, all the way from east coast until we got back. I'm not sure what my dad asked me but I remember saying to all of them "I just want a girl who has good looks, a good heart and a future. As long as she loves me and is not a gold digger, I'd be more than happy to provide her with everything. It's not yet my time but when it comes, I'll make sure the girl gets what she wants and i'll be careful not to get used. i'm not stupid either, I can tell if the person is right for me or not." and that shut them up. LOL. aiseyyy. but yeah I really meant those words. although it was a quick escape plan from an onslaught of questions, I think I handled it well :D.

alriiight last thing for the night, or morning! I went to the gym with ziq and our trainer Fauzie yesterday. holy balls. it was torture but according to fauzie, it was nothing. my back, deltoids, arms, chest and shoulders are aching like a !@#$%. Beauty is pain... yesss. Oh yeah and I found out that Fauzie recently appeared in the straits times lah. WAH. as national bodybuilder. time for me to train like hell and get bigger. :D. I sense a bigger hole appearing in my wallet from buying protein shakes. It costs $180 per month lah. -_-. Might aswell I buy in the states man!




woohoo, soon fauzie. soon. after 100 more torture sessions! :D! (why do I sound so happy?)
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: