Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The fail is in the air

I hope you guys love the new blog song. ITS SO F'ING AWESOME! The song just makes me feel like playing left4dead 2 or something. you know like blasting zombie heads with the guys, or slashing off their limbs with the katana. okay the reason why i'm being overly hostile towards anything supernatural is because I fell asleep on my bed around 11:30pm just now and my sleep got interrupted by a bad dream around 1:30am. I don't even remember what happened in the dream but it did interrupt my sleep and now here I am. tired, grumpy, half pissed and a little shocked. I haven't been getting enough sleep time these few days so it wouldn't be surprising if I see eyebags when I look in the mirror tmr. BAH.



Anyways let's talk about today shall we? I visited my grandfather's grave with my brother in the afternoon just now because it has been a while since i've been to his grave. I also visited my uncle's grave and my cousin's grave since I was there. It was pretty good to see that my uncle is maintaining the graves well especially for my cousin's one. I wanted to go to swee lee to check out for violins after that but then I realized that it was still a public holiday so its not open. Nothing much happened for today but I am tired... um somehow? I need to hit the gym soon, i've been slacking already :o. I'm also starting my "eat a meal every 3 hours" plan to gain weight. i've only been following it for the past 2 days so we'll give it some time and see if it works.

Mizi's gonna end his BMT on friday so that means I can see him more often after that :D. I'm gonna spend the night watching failblog videos on youtube. here i'll give show you guys some of the videos that made me laugh... a lot.



He/she created a new definition of 'kiss my ass AHHAHAHAHA



Ouch. No other comments. Just ouch.

alright time for me to cook up something cause im hungryyy. i'll update soon!
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: