Thursday, February 25, 2010

quick lil update

This is gonna be a short update for tonight. I'm getting really tired so i'll keep it short :).

Mizi, Haaziq and me went for swimming on tuesday and it was so much fun. We did our laps by our own time - own target and it was worth it! Mizi pushed me into doing more laps and I did 7 laps. That's a frickin achievement! (for me). Haaziq did 8 laps and Mizi did 12 laps if im not wrong. That boy got so energetic once we got into the pool. must be the army toughening up our mizi eh? ahaha. We may be swimming again tmr but i'll be only free after 5. I have some uh... things to do. Okay moving on! American Idol just now was alright, nobody really shined probably because its still the top 24. Even Janell Wheeler was... sort of good but not as good as her previous performances. Siobhan Magnus is catching my attention because of her high notes in Holywood Week. She sounds like Adam Lambert when she does the high notes! and the best part is that she looks like HAYLEY WILLIAMS tonight! well on some angles. here just listen to this. doesn't she sounds exactly like Adam Lambert?!



okay i'm gonna end it here but before I do so, I wanna talk more about Invader Zim ahaha. I've watched about 20 episodes of Invader Zim on invaderzimepisodes.org and i'm getting more and more frustrated as to why Nickelodeon stopped the production of Invader Zim. There's dark humour everywhere but its still entertaining! okay I admit when I was 10, Invader Zim did scare the crap out of me with the dark stuff. Some scenes were VERY disturbing for a small kid, especially when Zim goes and steals people's organs and replaces them with random stuff. Maybe it should be catergorised as Mature Cartoon you know, like Family Guy or South Park. Invader Zim rocks! Especially GIR! I'm glad that they're gonna show it again on March but I hope they continue making the series! :(. It needs a bloody ending, where you know Zim actually conquers Earth?! The cliffhangers are killing me! Anyway, here's a funny scene from one of the episodes I watched just now.



I want GIR as a pet! :D okay off to bed.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: