Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Forever



I changed my blog skin :D. Its my first attempt after a long time at editing the skin. I also changed the blog song so I hope you ppl enjoy it. School's gonna end soon and its exam week D: So far the two papers have been rather easy but I fear that the next one will be tough.

anyways Kai, zad and rais dropped by my house after the exams just now to slack and play red alert 3 together ahah. it was so much fun. Zad lah! He counted his GPA and was like "eh that means,even if I don't do the paper tmr I'll still pass right? Okay lah, lets slack". -.-

I'm gonna get back to revision now. I'm still searching for violin lessons. So far the cheapest one was $105 per month while the most expensive but popular one is $250 per month. I still have to buy a violin and my dad asked me to get one that costs around $200+. I can't wait to start learning the violin omg! Although I'm pretty sure that I will produce more noise than music in the first few weeks, just like the guitar. okay back to revision, i'll update soon :D.

No comments: