Wednesday, September 16, 2009

drowsy

this is probably the weirdest time for me to update my blog but i just wanna say that i havent been updating lately because i'm tired and really sick so i'll update tonight. And by tonight i mean toNIGHT not morning :D, if you get what I mean. I need to go to Ion to fix my mom's gucci sunglasses that she bought in the US. I'm not sure if they're able to fix it here because she bought it when we were in houston. she accidentally sat down on a 800 dollar gucci sunglass..... tsk tsk tsk. bahh i gotta help that woman before she goes crazy about it since she has been wanting me to do it for awhile now. my nose is fully blocked and i'm not feeling well so i'm gonna get some rest. I just woke up to take my medication and i'm going back to sleep. i'll update later!

No comments: