Friday, September 18, 2009

no sounds

i'm very tired so i'll make this entry into point form to shorten the content. i'll make a full update later tonight.

- i met niko, satthish and faraz
- faraz is gonna go to london for college so we met up for 1 last time
- i'm sick as hell
- me and satthish went to niko's place
- Niko lives at HARBOUR FRONT.
- theres a white lamborghini at niko's lobby
- this conversation:

me: dude what car does your dad drive?
niko: you really want to know?
me: well what is it?
niko: okay... well.. Porsche. :x
me: -_- so...... which car?
*momentary pause*
niko: Porsche 911 Turbo
me: WHAT??? niko, i fucking hate you.

- my sister was supposed to live at that condo and it costs around 12k per month but plans changed because my sis went to LA
- Niko's apartment is WOOOOOOOOOOOW.
- I sound like robocop due to my sickness

It was a pretty exciting day for me so i'm gonna collapse on my bed now. i'll edit this entry VERY soon. i promise! with pictures! i dont have a voice right now so im off to bed. i seriously sound like a rabbit shrieking in pain. you know like eeeek eeeek. okay okay, off to bed.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: