Tuesday, September 8, 2009

its all about ignorance



If you're a paramore fan, you'll probably know that their new album 'brand new eyes' is gonna be released soon. I heard a couple of their new songs and its pretty good so far. This song ignorance is like a toned down version of misery business but i'm looking forward to listening to their other songs. I watched the making of ignorance music video and apparently hayley said that the lyrics are about her feeling unwanted by her band mates. She wanted to make the video totally reflect on the song so if you look at the video and the lyrics, you'll probably figure out that she was being ignored countless amount of times. There was this one time last year when paramore cancelled a few live shows to 'sort things out' and there were also rumours of the band breaking up and hayley going solo. so that's probably how this song came along.

I blame the mainstream fans because when most mainstream people think of paramore, they only think about hayley and not the others. theres no doubt that shes very unique and has one hell of a voice but you gotta give credit to the other guys too. Lets hope their new album doesn't suck because all the mainstream fans are loving them right now. I listen to a lot of songs mainstream or underground but some songs like the ting ting's 'that's not my name' just make my ears bleed all over the place. I mean come on! its sounds absolutely horrible! it kinda shows what kind of music mainstream people like :/. oh and lets also hope those kind of people actually listen to the other songs made by paramore.

okay enough of ranting. I wanna pre-order paramore's new album on itunes! I just found out how to buy things again with itunes with my US account that I used when I was in houston. I had 30 bucks worth of value in there so i spent a couple of bucks on some songs. last thing for this entry: aidil, i'll upload the other 3 covers by us on facebook very soon. enjoy the new blog song!
oh well, gnite ppls.

No comments: