Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This is the correlation of salvation and love. Dont drop your arms, i'll guard your heart with quiet words i'll lead you in.

Okay I realised that my previous entry was pretty long so i'm gonna paste the cover of me and mizi in this entry instead and continue on. If you want to read about Baybeats and how awesome Anberlin was, read my previous entry! I've also changed my blog song to paperthin hymn. Its the first song from anberlin that I listened to and I got hooked ever since! :D. the video is really touching btw.

From my previous entry pasted here: Let me get this out of the way first. I sang this for my singapore idol first audition! This is the short clip of the cover but the whole song is on facebook :). The video on facebook is much longer and it has our dedications at the start. Both of us were like fighting for the mic AHAHA! You guys should hear mizi's dedication: 'this is to the one i love, you know I love you too!'.. aww! :P My voice quite is messed up because of the shouting yesterday but oh well. SOMEBODY was supposed to sing unwinding cable car but he didn't turn up. ahya. nvm we'll do it some other time! Remember to use your headphones guys, its much better because there's some static sounds. I feel like covering daughters by John Mayer or Thunder by Boys like Girls. I'm gonna post them on facebook for my friends to see once i'm done!



TONIGHT: well I watched singapore idol just now and it was alright in my opinion. A couple of people sang really well especially the girls. I'm glad the guy with the crap attitude didnt get to the final 12. I don't know his name but omg he's so arrogant! I also agree with Ken Lim that Nurul Huda should've went through because she sang well. Other than that there is nothing else to say about singapore idol so far because its kinda boring :/. i'm not saying that because i'm a sore loser or anything but they could definately make it more exciting by alot of ways. I also think that they kinda rushed the whole season and the whole thing seems very short. It'll be better if they made it a little longer.

Anyways i've feeling very weird for these past few days but I really don't know why ahaha. Mizi, only you know what i mean. By the way I was quite shocked that night okay ahaha. I'm just really really glad that it turned out well. But like I said, I dont want to jump to conclusions yet. and of course I really dont want to go back to square one [1] where theres no communication at all.

Well i'm gonna end it here but i'll update soon! Friday me, mizi and aidil are gonna cover the unwinding cable car by anberlin! its gonna be great because we're gonna play it in the TOILETTTTT. Yes. you heard me. Because that's where the best acoustics are at so you know it has all the echo. we could use my line6 pod but it wont sound that nice when it comes to acoustic songs. Unless someone is willing to let us use their Semi-Acoustic Guitar. We can plug that into any amplifier or we can just plug it into my line6 pod to record. THEN the sound would be heavenly. okay, im gonna end it here!

gnite ppls! :D (oh and enjoy the song!)

No comments: