Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You make breaking hearts look so easy, seems like you've done this before



I think this is the first time i'm singing and playing halim's acoustic guitar at the same time. thats just a short cover that I made about an hour ago. I love the lyrics of this song haah plus halim's acoustic guitar is also quite good! anyways i was pretty moody when I did that cover so pardon me for the mistakes. Me and Aidil went to the gym in the morning just now and our body is aching like mad! :O. Mizi later joined in when we were chilling at my place and we covered the same song but its the full version. This is just my own cover that I did an hour ago. We then met Fairul and Fizz at Bukit Gombak to eat Prataaa! Then went to Aidil's house to relax even more and went home after awhile. Tmr is gonna be fun as hell. We're gonna go play some songs at tiet studio... AGAIN! but this time we're gonna cover anberlin songs woohoo!

The audio quality is better than my previous ones because I finally installed my sound driver. The quality of the other video is much MUCH better so just wait for me to finish editing it. it'll be out in a couple of days. (depending on my level of laziness) HAH! this is gonna be pretty random but last night I dreamt that it was like 10 or 15 years down the road, I was married and my wife was pregnant. I also saw mizi and the guys in my dream. LOL. all of them grown up and pursuing their own career path. dreams are very mysterious sometimes.. well most of the time. we just dont understand what dreams are. okay enjoy the song. i'm gonna back to playing my soccer game
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: