Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cupid never found his mark.

Lets try this... embed video from facebook. hmm.



I'm not sure if that works or not but its a video of us covering i'm your's by Jason Mraz a few weeks back. I totally forgot to upload it so there we go. I added a clip of us playing along to Paperthin Hymn (Horribly because i'm so not used to playing that song on an acoustic :P) and also check out the outro! Its...... just awesome. I'm going to cover the song on the outro soon. oh and we're gonna cover 'here without you' by three doors down too :D so that'll be fun. saw the outro yet? :P

Anyways Hari Raya was suprisingly enjoyable because we went to my uncle's side. He has 13 siblings so theres A LOT of houses to go to. You know the usual, go to people's house, eat kuih, ask for forgiveness, collect money *cough*. :P One of the houses was at bukit gombak block 370 and it was beside aidil's block! AHAH. I met up with him and talked for awhile. We're gonna go out this friday or saturday when mizi's prelim papers are over! Here are some pics of my cute little cousins, my bro kissing my mom on the cheek and me slacking at my uncle's place. There's a lot more pictures but i'm too lazy to upload them.








i didnt do much for today. Studied for maths and yeah that's pretty much it. I'll update soon!
oh well, gnite ppls!

No comments: