Friday, January 29, 2010

ooookayyy

I hate it how blogger dies when I finished the entry last night -.-. luckily I saved the entry last night so here it is :D.



If you don't know, the iPad has just been introduced but frankly speaking it doesn't excite me. It just looks like an oversized iPhone. Imagine carrying that huge thing around you all the time, its gonna look weird man :x. Its like bringing a digital chalkboard. ehh I'd rather use a laptop instead. anyways, school's gonna end in 1 week! YAY! :D. I have a lot of things planned for the holidays so i'm pretty anxious. Paramore concert, LA trip, the end of Mizi's 7 week BMT, Mizi buying ps3, not having to wake up early etc. Its all goooooood! :).

so I met up with my relatives on sunday and I finally got to see my cousin’s soon to be japanese wife. well not in person because she left s'pore about a week ago so I just saw photos of my cousin and her in his iphone. Shes quite pretty lah, aisey :D. Let me try to remember her name... its eh. Keiko Hirosaki and shes from Osaka! wooo~ Sonny and Keiko. Sounds good ;). My cousin is planning to have the wedding around july/august. I'm not sure if he'll be staying in s'pore or in Japan after that though. hmm? I had a great time with my cousins talking about lots of things like jap traditions, soccer, girls etc. Oh yes, I really need a new phone... but abg sidi told me not to get an iPhone. The reason behind it is that “every tom, dick and harry has a bloody iPhone”. Quoted from him. He uses a frickin Blackberry as a result -.-. Anyways as I was typing about my cousin’s Japanese girlfriend, I remembered something funny. HARD GAY RAMEN OOOOOKAY!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. If you don’t get it, you seriously NEED to watch the video below.

It has been so long since i’ve seen videos of him. He instantly popped up in my mind while thinking about Japanese stuff. I just can’t stop laughing when he goes ‘The soup and the ramen really go well together. For example, you be the noodle while I’ll be the soup.” And then he does his dirty dance. HAHAHHAHA.
I’m gonna end this entry here and gonna go watch American idol now. Gnite ppls! :D

No comments: