Sunday, December 23, 2007

ahhh holy sheet!! mua gots zé ulcerrr

omg. first of all MY ULCER ******* hurts like a son of a...... just HURTS!! !@#$%^..
didnt sleep for like 24 hours and counting now. uhh.. and i got jamming in 3 or 4 hours time. Affie dropped by my house last night at around 9 plus nearing 10 :D..taught her some basic stuff of how to play the guitar but didnt have enough time ah..but atleast she learnt a couple of things.. so its no loss :)

Jamming in 3-4 hrs time + 24 hours of not sleeping + ulcer + lots of thoughts = me going crazy soon weeeeeeee.. **knocks head**. cant sleep yesterday cuz had to learn 'whatsername - greenday' cuz jack ask me to play the lead and sing it while he play drums. dont get me wrong i love the song,its good and it fits my voice if I sing it but dont tell me last minute ah.. :(. we had like this choice of songs like everyone get to pick what song they wanna play.. i wanna play either pieces by sum 41 or my heroine,jack wants to play whatsername,halim wants to play....... some weird ass song that its very hard for me to sing. halim listens to weird songs man.. :} ahaha he'll probably kill me if he read that.Mizi cant come for this week cuz he got work so yeah only 3 ppl.

randomness: im getting fairer day by day YAY!! finally getting back to my original skin colour before i played soccer. everyone seems to agree that im getting whiter each week :D..like white like chinese ah! serious! and I owe that all to my lovely mom :). THANK YOU FOR BEING INDO-CHINESE!! my dad ah..different story on skin colour..lol.. lucky for me and sis,we follow mom's skin so we're fair..bad thing for bro cuz he follow dad's skin.. boohoo :P

well im pretty much swaying left and right while typing this..too tired..i have to atleast get some rest.but before that i wanna talk about something funny and freaky :/. the 2 girls working at the bubble tea store is getting freakier everytime i go buy :(((.flirt for the first time ok ah i keep quiet wah then now give free bubbletea.. ok well except for the free bubbletea part,thats good :P but kns no need to touch me ah.. WHAT IS THIS?!! eee freaky ah..it just gets irritating and well..FREAKY!! remind me not to go buy bubble tea for atleast a few days.. safety precautions :P.
man got raped by lady before u know.. MAN u know MAN!! You know ANOT?!!


cheywahhh **dead tone**.. i gotta sleep now guys.. or else im gonna sound like a robot later..i'll update later or something if i have the energy to alright guys,and ill try to take pics too :P. wish me luck! :D..hopefully I dont get scared everytime i try to sing to ppl.... :(.

ps salihah on my tagboard,everyone loves paramore :D!! i love paramore too! HAHA! :D. paramore is gooood

No comments: