Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is me Dying in your Arms.

Jessica Alba is PREGNANT?!


omg.. Cash Warren is the luckiest guy ever. EVER. omg omg.. im telling you right now alot of guys are crying in one corner cuz Jessica Alba is pregnant ahahaha. including me. :X.. looks like Cash Warren is living the dream of thousands of guys out there hahaha.. sigh.. keep on dreaming Herrizal.. :'(. eventually you'll get there.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. :'(.

so im absolutely bored at 4am so here I am playing the guitar..I can play Dying in Your Arms by Trivium now ^_^.. well atleast most of it.. lol. im still learning the others parts of the song and so far its going good. anyways Halim just bought his flying V guitar and Jack suggested that we go jamming on sunday..then sunday it is!! hopefully I get to sing until the day i die :).. i really wanna sing that song lah! but that wont happen until some ppl learn this song so i can sing it :P.. but from what i understand we'll be playing like sum 41 songs so yay i can sing :D. used to singing sum 41 songs anyways :).. CHEYWAHH aahahahaha..been a while since i used that word :P
I HAVE to show this to you ppls. this is sent to me by Stan,seriously check this out.funny.really really funny. its a prank like 100 people randomly go charge at people AHAHA. funny reactions!





- For the 1st and 2nd guys, they shout: "Here comes the tsunami!!" (tsunami da!)
- For the 3rd guy they shout: "it's that guy!!" (aitsu da!)
- Nothing for the 4th guy
- Last scene: "Heads up! (danger)" (abunai!)

I realised something just now when i was looking at the mirror.. im whiter now HAHAHA.yay..a month plus of not playing soccer..:). tmr gonna go play soccer with mizi's friends so i think that'll be a blast..if i STILL have my touch.. :X anyways jack told me about him being drunk (again) and talking what crap when he was tipsy on the phone with his girl.. and like his girl says the words were hurtful or something and shes pissed at him.. well that was the EXACT reason why i dont want to drink anymore...aiya when will the guy learn.. its like you hurt people while you're happily being drunk and besides it kills my liver anyway..no moreee..I dont wanna be in that situation in the future :). besides,im pretty sure you girls hate it when ur guy gets drunk and goes all crazy when talking to you.. right? :P. Halim is the WORST guy to call and talk with.. seriously.. he'll f'ing play the guitar when your talking to him and like he'll reply once every 30 secs with 4-5 words.. like this:

me: so yeah,tell me more about ur new guitar ahaha.. is it good?
**30 secs of guitar**
him: yeah.
me: so tell me more about it?
**30 secs of guitar**
him: its quite good.
me: how so lah?!
**30 secs of guitar**
him: i dunno.. it just is.
**30 secs of guitar**
me: Will you stop playing your guitar,damn irritating you know.
him: uh.<= wtf? lol
**30 secs of guitar**
me: knn
**puts down phone** HAHAH. he did call back though.. to say sorry.. LOL. see it worked :D

one of these days im gonna call him and turn on overdrive on my amp..then purposely play it so damn loud when hes talking just to piss him off.IM GONNA DO IT! :DD... i feel like playing pool really..haha the last time i played pool was about like weeks ago with razak...been awhile already..i taught him good though :D. he's doing pretty good for a guy who got taught within 1 day.. :DDD see im a good teacher :)..i'd be more than happy to help if u dunno how to/lousy at playing pool :P. CHEYWAHH.
well im still very worried for kiko and i dunno whats going on with him.. last time sis called,she said she took kiko to the vet but she hasnt called to tell me what the vet said so im very worried for kiko..i really hope he's alright. :( being paralyzed on all 4 legs for a dog is ok... right? its not that bad...i think :/ i love that cute lil guy so much.. please be alright boy..

No comments: