Friday, December 7, 2007

whats mine is yours and yours is mine so take me away~

YEAH YEAH!! bought my guitar yay hahaha.. been playing with it since :D.. checked out Ibanez models but i thought ESP was better.. ESP has more 'heavier' sounds than ibanez and plus im more of an all rounder guy so i picked ESP.. ibanez has ugly designs :/. the design is awesome and the sound on ESP is much better also :).. This guitar is awesome haha been playing some enter sandman,tears dont fall,smoke on the water etc on it :). suits really well especially if you want to play those heavy heavy songs from bands like metallica,BFMV,Escape the Fate,In flames,etc etc. works well with others but suits perfectly if you wanna play rock/metal :)!! alright i hereby announce this guitar to be my 2nd love HAHAHAHA. :) love it like a fat boy loves cake.





Hahahaha.. My bday is ALMOST perfect. just hoping 'some' people know its my bday :). dont be like halim ah!!
halim: eh i getting my pay on the 10th. Woo! buying the Flying V guitar. the 10th is what day ah?
me: the 10th is my bday.
halim: really ah? lie lah where got ur bday..if today is.. OK 10th is on tuesday.yay i get my guitar
me: its on a monday.
Halim: TUESDAY LAH!! you anyhow only.
me: Monday lah!! You think i dunno when my bday is ah? the 10th of december is on monday.
Halim: dont lie lah its on tuesday lah!
**after awhile**
Halim: haha want to lie to me.. I check already ah!

me: (-_-'') ok fine.. whatever lah. **whispers to self: idiot.. -_-**

(blogger seems to be weird today in font sizes :S)
ahaha.. almost perfect.. i'll be the happiest guy for the day if 'some' people realises its my bday and atleast wish me happy bday :). been awhile since ive been happy for my bday anyways.. last time i got a present was like what 5? years ago :(. sad truth haha.. but its not gonna happen this year :D... cant believe i actually got a present this year :DDD. only thing left is just happy bday wishes.. wee!!! so far only haaziq and Natasya already wished me happy bday in advance :D. Natasya''s one is expected one :PPP.. NOW I KNOW WHY. :P. alamak... :S. ok ok a wish only should be enough :). not expecting anything more.. but i just wish that some people actually wished me happy bday :/.. i'll be the happiest guy really.. ahaha.. ok ok should stop it now :P

im starting to miss Markham,todd,miles,doug,rone,edwa,kieshia,katie,marcis,Joho,chani,silke,mitch and the others :(((.. I miss how they would call me the 'crazy asian' :D.. I miss edwa's awesome mexican accent and chani's sexy voice ahahah.. I miss todd and Markham calling miles a woman cuz he bitches about EVERYTHING alot ahaha.. i miss black's impersonation of arnold schwarzenegger ahaha..'take my hand if u want to live!', 'GET TO DA CHOPPA'.. ahah his voice suits perfectly. I miss how Markham would tell me to move to Michigan not Houston. I miss Zol :(. I miss how rone would tease me about how village-gy S'pore is like and how i would say Canada is like US junior.. I miss todd's 'KAKAKA YEAH I DO COCAINEEEE' impersonation ahaha.. I miss how doug would tell me that I have A.D.D(a sickness) because i forget things easily.I miss silke's swedish accent ahah.. but most importantly i miss silke's, 'If i was gay,i'd fuck me. yeah..why?because im hot' AHAHAHAHAHA.. miss them so much :(.. you guys have no idea who they are right? :P.. lets just say most of them are ang-moh's who are really close to me :).. great friends they are.

i think i should go get my nap now :D.. and....
we're OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND.

edit:ok so i promised to update after my nap.. pics of my guitar added :).. ahaha turns out my little nap became a long sleep.. woke up at 5pm :P.. stop calling me and asking me to go out lah.. haha.. even though its a saturday u know how lazy i get nowadays :P... i think i just can rot at home.. no money already how to go out :/. besides theres alot of reasons for me to stay at home :P. new guitar,rain,totally no mood to go out just feel like eating yoghurt and being a lazybum all day long, i wanna be fat. :P.. bro going to NS on tuesday so that means I HAVE THE HOUSE FOR MYSELF WOOOOOOO.. ehhehe weeeeee. wait actually means im alone at times :|. aiya.. not fun ah. should enjoy myself as much cuz N lvls results coming.. but only thing now making me happy is my guitar :DDD. I LOVE IT SO MUCH :D. kk i'll make a new entry later on its only 856pm now.. i got lots of things to say but got EPL so must watch my Chelsea :D..

No comments: