Sunday, December 2, 2007

so take me back,when we were not afraid. Cause this time between,is wasting me away

bah.. lousiest day ever. Today or eh yesterday was supposed to be my interview but mizi didnt want to go for some reason.. and waited for razak for like 2 hrs for his call but he didnt call.. fell asleep waiting for him lol.. initially he was supposed to bring us to the place but he ended his thingy late so cannot ah.. felt stupid :/.. been sick since.. flu,fever and stomach not feeling well..ugh.. bah anyways went to swee lee the other day.. jack bought his super chorus and overdrive pedals.. oh yeah haha saw this cute cute CUTE chinese girl in the train at city hall haha.. she smiled at me first so hehe :P :P i smiled back and it felt weird!! like every minute we'll turn to each other and smile and giggle hahaha.. she was damn pretty lah haha and cute :P. for like 15 mins kept smiling and smiling. then arrived at aljunied.. wanted to cry because i didnt want to leave the train HAHAH.. so i smiled at her for 1 last time and she giggled like mad haha.. her friend was like "huh??? what happen?".. HAHA! and jack said i should've went forward and ask number and stuff.. should have lah.. wasted..
:P :P ok nooooooooooooooooooo~.. wrong wrong. :)..

but shes damn cute lah HAHAH.. i dunno cute girls have a way with me.. I melt inside when seriously cute girls are just..CUTE! :P.. not the act cute one ah of coz haha I get alot of that in school.. difference between cute and act cute? cute makes me go "awwwwwwwwwwwwww :)" and makes me wanna go hug the person HAHA.. act cute makes me wanna go tell the girl "fuck off".. haha im mean lah haha.. but! desperate times call for desperate measures.. well atleast towards some of the ppl in our school hahaha.. speaking of which,cute reminds me of eh.. who else? :). cute lah haahahah.. and im not referring to the girl in the train btw :P.. theres someone CUTER :P.. ah the thought of it makes me melt inside HAHAH.. you guys probably dunno who it is but.. sigh miss her lah haha.. :/

this is totally random but i HAVE to tell you ppls!! guess what my family told me.. I had a diff name before.. "Shaun Paul Herrizal" OMFG. then my mom go change it to shorten it to "Herrizal Nazari". MOM WTF?! she say that it sounded like a cats name so she asked my dad to change it.. OMG OMG NOO WTH!! or not i can have 3 names!! whoa that woman ah.. wah........
WHY YOU CHANGE MY NAME?!!! no fair lah how come my siblings name all so chim..
"Fazrizan Nazari","Yenny Marlene Nazari"..omg im gonna bug her so bad later. :P.. and shes asking me to follow her go jakarta to meet her side there this month.. see how ah maybe im lazy to go :P.. its weird really indo-chinese like my mom are chinese but speak malay.. :S. its common there though.. weird la haha.. bah i think im gonna go sing to the sky now cuz theres nothing exciting to talk about haha.. jazz :).. weird eh? never thought a metalhead like me actually listen to jazz HAHAHA. I listen to metal when im pissed off..but when im alright i dont like it so much :)..EXCEPT FOR BFMV.. i love them even when im happy :P :P jack and halim keep asking me to create a band and be vocalist :|.. wah i dont think i have the courage :|. besides im not that good what :/.make myself malu only sing to ppl.. dont want ah :). i think i should sleep now haha.. im sick anyways.. **sniff**




"and then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like: I love you"
..sad la haha.. good song though! :) FRANK SINATRAAAAAAAAAAA!! Michael Bublé!! :)

"come fly with me lets fly lets fly awayyyyyy!!"
"So darling save the last dance for me" HAHA favourite song! :)
my bdays coming in 8 days yay! :D.. so far only 1 person actually remembers my bday LOL!.. its natasya 'don' hahaha.. wah can count somemore :S.. suprisingly its her lol.. good lah :). someone actually realises its my bday! :) :) :)
nite or eh GOOD MORNING ppls :).

No comments: