Friday, December 28, 2007

Too much of the same stories in our lives. I think its time for change, dont you?

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! :DD
YEAHH..lost the match but still I scored 2 goals :D..was a little pissed with the midfield ppls not giving me the ball..then when give me the ball I score.. haiya.. see lah! and after the match my big toe had cramp and it bend in like more than 90 degrees angle.. omg like broken toe.. Aidil have the video but he havent uploaded it yet.. SO PAIN MAN! well anyways been working out lately and check this pic out ahaha!! LOOK AT MY ARM :DD Halim says like its like too oversized for me LOL.I think its still abit small so im thinking of making it bigger.. and look at my hair so #@$#$%!## man..Herrizal with long hair beats Herrizal with short hair by a million times.. nvm nvm the next major holiday we'll see the Herrizal with long hair again ahaha.. I call it the 'bruce lee' hair :P.Herrizal with long hair feels good cuz everyone loves him (lol as if..self-praising sia :P) but now Herrizal with short hair..... looks like someone who just got out of boys home LOL :x
anyways Halim still thinks that i edited the pic somehow LOL.. he was like 'WHOAA' when i showed him the pic.. well whatever atleast if im attached in the future I can protect the girl ah.. cheywah! meh..who wants to be attached to herrizal anyways :/. im too picky -.-. always wants the best..who doesnt? :/..then at last his so called 'best' was the worst in history :/.well atleast I dont go for looks now.I go for both ^_^. more on the inside than on the outside...

bah great..typing that reminds me of something that i wanted to share with you guys but always forgot.these few songs really made an impact to me when it was i think sec 2 Cameron Highlands trip. when everyone was sleeping I was at the back of the bus looking outside the window,well pathetically crying silently while it was raining really.I guess thats why i always associate rain with ppl being sad eh? sudden realisation of 'oh my god I ran out of someone's life and I didnt even know it till now..and i love that person so much! oh my god.' and what was supposed to be a fun trip made me go all emo because I realised that I blew a big chance without me even noticing it. and that I cant do anything to redeem myself because it was all over years back,I lost my chance and she probably forgot about me.From what started from 'do you think she'll like you if she saw you like this?' led to 2 years of hell trying to search for her just to see her and talk to her again.im sure everyone remembers how i was back then.. change was for the better,but 'for the better' never came.Listen to the lyrics,it kind of tells about how I felt when I heard it for the first time. Still Frame and Lost Realist just made me sad but Stories(the one in my blog but that version sucks cuz its like live..the original one is better,go search for it on youtube..) and Waiting was like the icing on the cake -_-. jackpot. fucking lyrics man... sad truth. every.single.line. especially the bridge of Stories and the chorus of Waiting. :(

Trapt - Waiting


oh god i cant continue any longer -_-. see lah! i made myself emo again. No use feeling sad unless theres a solution to it.And to think I can waste my time on my ex than to go for someone much much MUCH better.Opportunity thrown to the drain.Worst part is that I know i made a mistake by forgetting about someone but I cant redeem myself for what ive done.I miss the times when we spoke on msn freely.Honestly after that two years and actually finding her after I was going to give up was oh-so-sweet. hah..I just remembered something and its making me laugh :D
'omg are you still tiny?!' sigh..where did the good times go? uhh. im totally in no mood now cuz once again im a fucking asshole thinking about these things again like I do each night before i sleep which will turn out to give me nightmares or make me unable to sleep. fuck. Herrizal is such a fucking dumbass..looks like im gonna be alone for quite some time eh?

well anyways gonna hit vivo or marina on New Years Eve. depends on the ppls who are going.gonna hit the sack now cuz im tired and once again ive made myself emo. beh. pathetic man.. but I cant help it really :/. its too overwhelming for me to totally forget everything.there's just nobody like her,and thats something special that I really love about her. all the effort in a span of 2 years,gone to waste.Moral of the story: dont delay in expressing your feelings to someone even though how terrified you might be. just go for it,even though you think that asking will lead to her hating you(even though i have no fucking idea why hating comes after me asking). worst case scenario,if that happens,it wouldnt hurt as much as it hurts me when i delayed it for too long...5,nearing 6 years this coming Tuesday to be exact.Always cherish the ones that you love,I know I will if i had one.. except for my ex that fucking scumbag piece of shit mother... ok im getting angry HAHA! thats it feel happy Herrizal even though theres nothing to be happy about :).totally changed the initial point of my entry lol..u can see i was happy happy at first.. forgive me about being emo okay? :P

nite guys or eh.. Evening :P. im gonna go SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. :)

No comments: