Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I think I can, can I think, then I think I can.

haha alot of things happened yesterday and im just lazy to update :P.. Mizi came by my house around 3 and he was surprised that i was still sleeping ahaha.. First thing is when he entered my house he wanted to go straight to the guitar :). im telling you, hes in love with my guitar ahahahaha..he kept saying how its design was nice and the sound was good :).. i slept for awhile then decided to play my acoustic while i let him play my electric guitar. we learned lots of songs in 1 day ahaha.he taught me trivium - dying in your arms and more!!.. hes still laughing about me doing the 'pac man' sounds with my guitar ahaha.. it seriously sounds THE SAME as pacman. u know pacman the game? yeah that pacman. then we decided to learn Until the day I die,the song in my blog :DDD and lots more haah..i perfected the intro already and he took video of it. :). im too lazy to upload the video on youtube.. but ill do it sometime later.sang 'pieces - sum 41' while he played the guitar ahaha.. im learning misery business by paramore now :):). the intro abit tricky but so far so good.. talked about lots of stuff,he then gave me some advice haha.. guess what i found out about him? he ALSO doesnt wanna marry malay HAHAHAHA. looks like we're on the same page.. haha.. later i'll ask jack see whats his reaction. Indo guys dont wanna marry malay ah hahaha... hes a great guy really.


Soccer time :P (seriously, see this.)
Watch the highlights to this match,AC Milan vs Shakhtar Donetsk.BEST.MATCH.EVER. This match made me scream like every 5 mins cuz its 90 mins of action.Superb performance by Kaká,Gilardino and Seedorf. Watch kaká's superb counter attack starting from 43 secs. Seriously that guy is faster with the ball than without :| see his superb teamwork with gilardino that tricked 3 players. not 1 but 3!! haha hear the crowd scream when he does the trick at 48 secs.. i literally went 'WOOOOOOOOOOOWWW' when i saw that live ahahaha. it would've been the goal of the season if that went in..





his pace,speed and ball control is so f'ing good..hes turning out to be like how shevchenko was in Milan 5 years ago. see the clip when its 2:58. Look at his run that passed 2 defenders ahha. but what really stole the show was seedorf's superb goal at 3:20 and his SWEET SWEET SWEEEEET goal at 3:48. fucking amazing ahaha.. words cannot describe how amazing that goal was :P.. This is the exact reason why AC Milan is the champions league champions for last season. pure genius in football. And no dont tell me C.Ronaldo is better than kaká. that guy looks like a faggot and he has to showboat to get past people. all kaká has to do is just RUN and best thing is,kaka is also skilled :D.Kaká looks much MUCH better than C.Ronaldo anyways :P :P. Besides what was the score last season when AC Milan met Man Utd in the semi finals? :D? 3-0!!

ahah see i told you i was devoted to Milan :P..ahaha..i wish S'pore played like Milan. S'pore's team is so pathetic i tell you. :X. well its just true! see! they lost to thailand 3-0. nice. all 3 goals were total defense failures..sigh. i give up on s'pore lah haha.. MILAN!!!! feeling quite bland really today.. nothing to look forward to,nothing to do,nothing to be happy for :/. I can say im a little lonely these days haha.. with nothing to do or look forward to,it gets booooooooooring..
so me and my mom sent my bro to his NS(police) just now and something funny happened HAHAHA.

bro: you take care of yourself ok?
me: stop acting as if your going to iraq to fight the war or something, you're gonna come back on friday..
**silence**
bro: ...... ass!!

HAHAHA im just mean :P. well i got nothing really exciting to talk about so i think ima end it here.i shall learn more paramore songs for now :D.enjoy the last days of your holidays cuz next tuesday is Judgement Day for the ppls who took N lvls.
nite guys :)

edit: ok so my sis called just now and he said my dog,kiko is sick :(.. not alot of people know I have a dog in the states.its one of my secrets but thats not the point. she said his legs are like paralyzed or something and he cant move..and he hasnt been really active since few days ago...my sis is taking him to the vet soon but im just worried about him.. hes already 4 years old but I dunno..i love him so much :(.. sigh i was such in a good mood then this had to happen :(. its not fair.the last time he accidentally ate chocolate and nearly died cuz you know dogs cant eat chocolate,i couldnt sleep for 2 days.. im just afraid i'll lose him.im feeling so down right now.. i just love him so much. worst thing is,hes at the other side of the world.I cant even hug him or see him.. :(((((((((. i miss the times when he used to sleep at my feet,times when he would watch tv with me,times when i felt really down and he was always there to cheer me up and how he loves to put his head out of the car window when my sis is driving.I miss his funny smell.. haha.. how hes afraid of vacuum cleaners and how protective he was for the toy that i gave him..i miss him so much :(. I just hope he'll be ok.. it just feels so wrong that I cant see him... somebody cheer me up :/.

No comments: