Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy Bday :D



HAPPY BDAY HERRIZAL :D
Chelsea won 2-0 yesterday.. guess who scored? Andriy Shevchenko!! SHEVAAAAAA!! but thats not the highlight of the evening.. its, CRAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBB... **spasm**. OMG OMG OMG so my parents treat me,my bro and his gf for dinner tonight.. GOOD FOOD I TELL YOU. Chilli Crab, prawn covered in oats,that fish with the pineapple in the mouth but taste damn nice.. ahaha.. damn nice! the chilli crab was excellent :).Its to celebrate my bday,bro going to NS and shasha's bday too cuz hers is coming like in 7 days? :) you wont believe what she got from my parents :|. shes lovely lah haha my bro is lucky to have a girl like that.. and our family loves her too so i think she deserves it.. my parents have something special for either their daughter OR their son's lovely girlfriend ahaha.. damn i feel left out :x HAHA..


PRAWNNN.. OMG OMG OMG


looking at this pic is making me drool right now..


trust me his taste is better than his looks. :D



I cant get enough of the PRAAAAAWNSSSSS.



she got like this diamond ring which ive been told is quite costly.. not sure how much but mom said its around like 300+ or something. oh and she got this necklace too... FOR A BDAY PRESENT WTH?! ok i shouldnt get jealous cuz i already got my guitar :D. Besides the food was excellent so whatever.. :P. im telling you my parents have this 'thing' for seeing either their daughter or their son's girl being totally happy.like for example,if the girl makes my bro happy like hell and my parents see that,they'll make the girl be f'ing happy in return.. LIKE MY SIS AH.. tell me Who the HELL gets a 15 thousand dollar wedding ring. not fair man. and she says im spoiled. shurr.... well im not sure i think my bro is getting married to shasha probably next year or the year after.. looks like im gonna be all alone lah haha.. i guess my turn to get married is LOOOOOOOOONG from now hahaha and thats good! i think. :/. I CAN wait,dont worry :). ahahaha.. i'll just wait till i get married and see whos the lucky girl ahaha.. I dont wanna marry malay ah..i just dont wanna :x.. multi-racial is goooood. if only i can see in the future who im getting married to :P.. skali hot ah wah.. :X HAHAHAHAHAH ok fine.. plus kind,cute,random in a very cute way,forgiving but not too forgiving,talented,funny,caring,sweet,understanding and most of all trustworthy :) Happy now? :P that's what i hope i get :).. ahah thats almost impossible cause nobody is THAT perfect. everybody has their flaws,even me :/

alright looks like its gonna be my bday in a few hours time.. time to put all the bad things behind. those times when i was angry,pissed,disappointed,sad,crushed etc etc. I could recap whatever thats happened that made me feel like this but i think its too painful for me to type it out. besides, new year for me :). and im in a spastic mood now cuz of the food just now.. haha.. so lets see whos first to wish me happy bday in time :). friendster is being a bitch tonight haha.. i bet you im not gonna get more than 10 bday wishes. SERIOUS! because ppl dont know :P. ahaah.. im in the mood to be absolutely lazy now and just lay down and my bed and think about stuff...im gonna recap about whats happened so far this year so i think im gonna end it here :). nite ppls and Happy Bday to me in advance! :D

almost perfect..but just 1 little thing to make it a memorable one: if only you knew.

edit: HAPPY BDAY TO ME :D.. so its 230am now.first one to message me was Jack HAHAHA.. :) thx for the wishes guys :). im playing the guitar and singing to the sky now :D.

No comments: