Wednesday, December 5, 2007

buffalo wings = buffalo + wings. fishballs = fish + balls.

nothing to do now at 2am so i shall update! i got quite a few things to talk about but sadly not much pics so bear with me haha.. im getting my guitar on friday,my bday's coming :D (next monday),john and sis are coming down to s'pore at the start of next year around January/February. thats pretty much whats making me happy these days.anyways its been a roller-coaster ride for me these days really.. its either something good happens first then something bad happens or vice versa. BUT! i shall talk about the good and the funny stuffs first hehehe..

so jack,me and halim were playing pool and on the way home so he asked halim about 'buffalo wings' from new york pizza.he asked about why its called buffalo..
so i said

me: its called buffalo wings because its bigger than normal lah.. not the real buffalo.

halim: eh?

jack: wtf??but i thought its real buffalo! the name what!

me: no lah its just the size.. if its real buffalo then whats FISHBALLS huh? fish. balls??
jack: o yeah.. HAHAHAHA!!



haha good friends they are.. anyways we talked about the worst disaster that made us go "omg did i really do that".. and my part was about killing a rabbit because of sheer stupidity when we were pri 5.. omg... me and jack buried one in those sand playgrounds because i bet jack that rabbits could dig back up.. he never did. /m\--(-_-)--/m\ ... :S yeah i know i know im cruel...................... but cannot blame me what!! i REALLY thought rabbits could dig back up from the sand at that time!! HONEST!! i was a kid back then.. :( :(.. oh i miss being a kid again.. especially during pri 5 haha.. AND NOT BECAUSE OF THE RABBIT AH!! sweet memories. sigh.. RIP rabbit. sincerely sorry for my stupidity. :(

HAHA i realised something. im like a woman at times LOL!! at times its as if i get PMS and start getting upset and angry over everything.. once in a blue moon ahahaha.. but omg no i dont bleed ok.. If you're in my class you know what im talking about if i said that i have bad experience with people eh.. 'bleeding' in class.. under my seat..... ******* sotong smell. EEEEEEHHHH..... eeeyerr. :S oh did i mention i decided to stop drinking :D?! Carmen said that girls dont like guys who drink alot.. oh and besides im killing myself anyways so.. I QUIT :D.. the only thing im getting addicted to is ice cream soda HAHAHA.. besides the last time i got drunk i blabbered things that are like.. MY SECRETS!! gotta admit,being drunk is awesome but not when your friends go all 'why you driiiiiiink?! :(' again and again so no more.. NO MORE! (and im not being ambitious ok!!) i think i should go to sleep now because mom is angry at me because..

'when i go to work,you're sleeping. when im back from work,you're STILL sleeping. thats 8am to 6pm.. and you wake up at 8PM. whats wrong with you?!'
ahahahahahahahahahaha im such a pig.
nite ppls! :)

No comments: