Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bright, cold silver moon.

5 weeks off baby! :D :D :D. Anberlin's performance this sunday, teacher's day performance on friday (maybe) and a lot of things to do now that its the holidays. It was sad to leave my classmates who i've bonded well with just like that but there's nothing we can do. what to do... the sch want to be different. Their concept of being different failed miserably. oh well, we'll still keep in touch with each other for the next sem.

Me and halim are still thinking of songs to play IF we are performing for teacher's day. The problem is the both schools (me and his) havent replied to us yet. Its no surprise because halim delayed asking his school for god knows how long -.- tsk. typical. We were thinking of playing some acoustic songs aswell like unwinding cable car and breaking by anberlin!! Our vocalist Qahar to my suprise, can actually sing as high as Stephen from Anberlin! His vocals for feel good drag is just wow. we also planned to play some breaking benjamin songs. like breath, diary of jane, blow me away. We even wanted to sing some Jason Mraz song.. but if the whole thing isnt happening, well I dunno.

anyways Niko saw me listening to Chris Brown on msn so he did this....



blah I totally got the sentence wrong in french.. i think. Its either im saying HE's the asshole or i'm saying I'M the asshole. that bugger wouldnt tell me :x. I shall learn more french words from Niko! muahah.

I'm gonna finish up the song that I composed on my own in about a few days. As it stands, it sounds good in my opinion with awesome yet simple riffs :D. you guys will get to listen to it soon. No lyrics as of yet but i'll think of something soon! :D. in the mean time, enjoy this new blog song guys and remember, ANBERLIN IS PERFORMING THIS SUNDAY! WOOOO!

No comments: