Saturday, August 8, 2009

well it must be difficult, being so gorgeous



Hey guys, sorry for not updating lately but i'm pretty busy and lazy nowadays so that's probably why. anyways i'm going out with the guys later for a long awaited outing. Unfortunately its only going to be me, mizi, aidil and fairul but its better than nothing :D. you're gonna find out why I put a niiiice photo of Jolin Tsai up there soon. Few days back in class, me, aaron and faizal talked about girls all day long AHAHA. We were talking about the type of girls that we are into. Me and Aaron are both into girls with fair skin because it looks good :). We dont really prefer girls who are too tanned, no surprises there :P. yeah fair skin girls.... like jolin tsai AHAHA :P. We also came up with this theory:

Everyone wants to have a hot white girl/guy but for us asians, unless you look REALLY pretty/handsome/hot, then you can stand a chance. we must be realistic if you're not one of those above because chances are, you'll never gonna get a white girl/guy. so might aswell go for asians. like rain lah! hes handsome for a korean but why in the hell did he reject megan fox?! dumbass.

Oh yea and Aaron also showed us some videos of Jolin Tsai and SNSD from korea. omg that bastard! he said to me 'to tell you the truth, I dont like their music so I just mute the audio when I look at their videos. i just look at their faces!'. HAHA. Mizi you're gonna love this if you like the wondergirls. My favourite from this group, SNSD is the youngest girl in there. Her name's Seohyun (according to aaron).



Apparently all those pretty girls always come from Japan, Taiwan, Korea etc. No wonder my cousin has a taiwanese girlfriend... :P You know what's funny about girls? If guys talk about hot girls, ohhh its wrong, its a crime to do it. but if girls talk about hot guys, wah its totally fine! nothing's wrong! Its weird but somehow I always sticked to this: guys are meant to lose when going against women. its true. we always have to give in (im not saying its bad), its the 'gentleman' way :/. its the same thing when you watch soccer with girls, the guys will be so focused about the match while the girls be focusing on the soccer players especially when they take out their shirt. right right right?! :P

ok ok i shall stop talking about women before people start chasing me with pitchforks D: anyways I managed to learn a couple of songs this week. its still not complete and for some reason I cant do pinch harmonics now because my favourite guitar pick is gone. :'(. !@$%^! alright im gonna end it here, i'm sleepy as hell.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: