Wednesday, August 5, 2009

burn baby burn



'oh no no... no no.. *cries*' HAHA omg this guy is so cruel. he made that guy believe that his restaurant was on fire. ahaha.. like a someboooodee! :D

Anyways I talked to my parents a few days back and they agreed to buy me a car ONLY when I get my driver's license. Oh well, that's good enough. I'm gonna be taking my driving lessons on 11th december and plus I have 3 months holiday on January so i'll probably rush my lessons. Hopefully I get it done by 2 months so I can get my own car! :D. I'm already starting to learn the routes and highways that I have to take to get from one point to another. hehe I cant wait to get my license because finally I can minimize the travel time for me to go anywhere.

alright thats all for tonight, i'll update soon.
gnite ppls! :D

No comments: