Saturday, August 22, 2009

so beautiful it makes you feel raw emotion

Next sunday is BAYBEATS!!! omg omg omg I cant wait to watch Anberlin! I wanna watch them perform the unwinding cable car and breaking on their acoustic set at 7pm. For the real set at 11pm(i think), i wanna watch them play feel good drag, whisper & a clamor and PAPERTHIN HYMN!!!

Anyways Mizi and Fizz went to my house yesterday to de-stress because their exams are coming. We played guitar, watch videos of SNSD and Wondergirls, Vitas, guitar and vocal covers, funny videos and finally we watched Harold and Kumar go to white castle! Funny movie! :D It was funny as hell to see Fizz's reaction when me and mizi showed him Vitas. No its not the 'siren' voice sound. Theres 1 performance from him that's even higher than that. Here i'll show you guys. Its not the 'siren voice'.. You will soon find out the highest pitch sounds that a human can make. The first time I saw it a few years back I was like 'omg is that sound even possible coming out from a person's mouth?!'

The song is written by Vitas for his mother. Its really beautiful in my opinion even though it has no lyrics. Just fa fa fa fa la la la fa fa etc. You guys should really listen to the whole song but if you want to listen to the inhuman high pitch scream you should start listening from 2:35. The scream is at 2:44. You really cant miss that!



I shall end it here, enjoy the video guys! :D

No comments: