Thursday, August 13, 2009

you want my outline drawn

I'm just gonna do this entry by editing my previous post so i'll just paste it here and continue it from there. i was going to continue that night but I was so tired :(. alright so here we go, its not a repeated entry because i'm gonna continue from where I stopped.

I've been wanting to this cover for awhile but I just didnt find the time to do it. I was supposed to sing it just now with my couz but she had to go home so that wasn't going to happen. I'm singing Lucky by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat. I didnt show my face because i'm afraid that it sucks... so I save my face :D. 'we'll hear the musiiiiic, feel the air. i'll put a flower in your hair' haha i love that part :D. I screwed up at some parts :x. I only sang Jason Mraz's part so do feel free to sing along Colbie Caillat's parts if you feel that the video is 'empty'. dont be too harsh on me!



i'll do a longer update in about 1 or 2 hours time cause I have to shower, eat, watch tv etc. for now enjoy the video and tag me with ur comments and if you have any advice, i would really appreciate it :).

13th AUGUST Thursday 3:32AM: I've been mugging like hell lately especially for math. I used to hate it, now I loooove it :D. I slept at 5am yesterday lah -.- I to sleep around 5am because my mom will wake up 30 mins later and turn off the main switch for the aircon. You would probably say ' well you live on the 22th storey, just open your windows'. Its not cold enough!... well for me atleast :P. I need to have atleast 16 degrees celcius temperature for my aircon and my fan blowing on my face. Sometimes my mom gets angry with me because i'll turn it on for the whole night and even the floor tiles will be as cold as ice HAHA.

anyways let me try to sum up my past weekend. Saturday, I went out with aidil, mizi, fizz, isa, fairul. They went to Ion at orchard and unfortunately according to them, it sucks :(. The lower levels are complicated while the upper levels are all boutiques. Prada, LV, Gorgio Armani etc. I met up with mizi and fairul soon after at bugis and well nothing much happened after that. Met up with the others and slacked at illuma's coffeebean talking about 'guy things' AHAHA. i definately can't talk about it here :P. Mizi never fails to make us laugh! ohh, if only you knew what we were talking about. if only you knew.... AHAHAH. National Day was like a scavenger hunt for me trying to search for Johnny, Qais and his girlfriend at the war memorial monument at padang -.- okay i have to go sleep now since its 4plus. i'll update soon!
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: