Thursday, August 27, 2009

its early morning, why am i not sleeping?!

Who knew line6 pod could record more than just my guitar?! :D Yes thats another cover by me. actually its a short clip of the whole song i recorded from my line6 pod while fooling around with my guitar. My parents wanted me to sing this song so I did. its a hard song for me to sing but i think my cover is average. My voice is a little shaky but 1 thing is for sure, the guy's voice for that song is bloody hard to get right so i tried my best to sound like that guy. I remember my dad singing this to my mom when I was very young. I think it was on their anniversary or something? ahaha I remember my dad coming into the room with the guitar and singing this song to my mom. At that time I was like 'wtf is wrong with this guy? hes singing this at midnight???' but now I think it was rather romantic hahahha. oh and use your earphones, it sounds so much clearer if you use them!



I sang this around 3am yesterday. I was actually recording my own song on my guitar, editing here and there but the rain made me very moody. Yes, it rained just now around 3am to 4am. So instead of recording the guitar parts for my song I decided to do this song instead. who knew my pod could record more than just guitar?! You will definitely notice better audio quality compared to my Jason Mraz cover because i'm using my microphone through my Line6 Pod instead of using my camera. I tried as best as possible to make it sound like a studio recording and that's what I got :D. I'll do other covers soon and i'll also take requests! (if i can sing them :P)

By the way, we're not going to perform on teacher's day because they didnt reply us so we decided to let it be. its okay its better to watch ANBERLIN this sunday :D... I was going to sing 'here without you' by 3 doors down if we were to perform on teacher's day but oh well nevermind, ANBERLIN!!! i'll update soon because my cousin Tarmidi is dropping by to finish Ultimate Alliance with me on my ps2. ahah its to 'relive' our sega saturn days.
okay i'll update soon! :D

No comments: