Saturday, August 15, 2009

was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me?



my sister has two cars in the US, Mercedes S350 and Audi TT. So i decided to look at those cars on sgcarmart.com and oh my goodness the price tag almost killed me. Mercedes S350 costs $326,888 and the monthly installment is $3,138 per month. Audi TT is $230,000 and the monthly installment is $2,208 per month. Add that up together and you'll see how much my sis pays per month for her cars. wah. My sis and my brother in law are really hardworking when it comes to their job. no wonder they can afford those cars :|. I talked to my brother in law John a few days back and he told me that his new job in LA is paying him 20k USD per month while my sister's new job is also paying her quite a sum of money. I think its around 4k for her, im not sure. I think I speak for everyone else when I say this: what. the. hell???

WAHLAU. seriously, just send me two thousand bucks and i'll fly my ass off to LA. i'll endure 23 hours of butt stiffness in the plane just for you guys. how? :D? oh yea, forgot to mention this but they moved from houston to LA a month ago. ORANGE COUNTY BABY! WOO! I cant wait to work under him when I get my diploma WAHAHA. eh thats my secret plan to get rich... shhh. :P

Come onnn you know you wanna buy me a Porsche 911 for my 18th birthday *wink* :D :D :D. Best line ever while i was in US: 'eh sis if you can buy 2 thousand dollar boots, why can't I buy 1 thousand dollar guitar?!' :P. I'm thinking of staying in LA for 3 months really soon. but it depends because I want to take my driving license so... I dunno. now imagine 3 months without Herrizal, omg I think you guys would forget me by 3 months :|. except some people lah :D. those kind of people probably have some sort of 'connection' with me heh. i'm gonna see how lah, i'll tell you guys soon.



Okay last thing for the night, here's a funny video of a best man accidentally ruining his friend's wedding. LOL. its funny but omg if it happened to me during my wedding, I would so kill whoever's my best man... even if he was my best friend i tell you! Mizi if you were my best man during my wedding and something like that happened, I WOULD STRANGLE YOU!!! really. :P

alright im gonna end it here because its getting late. im gonna meet the guys later if im not wrong. or is it on sunday? im not too sure, okay i'll update soon. enjoy the new song, its neutral song la. not happy or sad.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: