Sunday, August 30, 2009

here it is, finally!

ANBERLIN's PERFORMING TODAY!! WAHAHAHAHAH!
Anberlin (USA) Acoustic Set - 7pm to 7:30pm (Outdoor Theatre)
Basically its by the bay in esplanade!

Anberlin (USA) 10:30pm to 11:30pm (Powerhouse)
That's the real set! Omg I cant waaaait! :D. Oh yea powerhouse is about 100m from the outdoor theatre. Look at the baybeats website for more info!

Give me a call if you want to tag along so we can meet up. I'm going to look for acoustic guitars first at bugis swee lee so there's plenty of time to meet up before 7pm. I changed my blog song because I stumbled upon it yesterday night. its an old song but its really nice! its from staind and its called right here.



OMG I can't wait to watch Anberlin later :D. I hope they perform paperthin hymn and feel good drag later. okay I gotta go get ready now cause im meeting the guys at 330pm! Give me a call if you wanna come okay!

No comments: