Saturday, August 1, 2009

the friday sun bears down again



I got that picture of Kalle from Lilo's blog. omg his hair is so long that it makes him look like a girl sia! AHAH. I agree with Lilo, he does look like a girl :P.

anyways minor update tonight. I dont think the word 'tonight' applies at this point of time because its 4:16am. anyways I played soccer with some of my sch friends just now and I even made a couple of new ones who are easy to get along with. I successfully spoiled another pair of shoes while playing soccer. Thats two pairs of shoes under 1 month. Good job Herrizal. -.- I need to sleep because i've been playing my call of duty 4 for a few hours now geez! I want to sleep, you're probably sleeping so lets sleep okay? i'll update soon.
oh well, gnite ppls! :D

No comments: