Sunday, January 24, 2010

Diva!

Bah, we didn't eat chilli crab just now because SOMEONE said that it was a bad idea. so we ate some of the normal stuff at bedok corner, char siew rice, bbq chicken and some other stuff. damn it, I wanted my chilli crab :(. We then headed to changi beach to just relax by the waves. it's really relaxing to watch the waves... especially when you have your ipod with you! :D. I wanted to go to Terminal 3 just for fun but my brother said that the parking cost would be expensive. wth. nvm. when I get my license, i'll bring the guys all around singapore. soon soon! :D




anyways i'm gonna start watching this taiwan drama tmr. according to alan, boon and ying xin, this show is pretty good. I was wondering what show Alan and Boon were watching in class so I barged in and they explained to me the whole storyline. Apparently this dork who was getting bullied all the time in school was saved by a girl who he considered his first love. Things went well until something happened and she left for shanghai. He thought that the girl left him so he transformed himself from a dork into a hunk to get revenge. the storyline sounds... SWEET :D. as in you know, sweet revenge? revenge is always sweet. ;). I saw some scenes in class and apparently the guy (dork) is rich as hell that he can afford a ferrari. :O. A FERRARI MAN!!!! i'm totally gonna start watching the show with subtitles of course.

alright, Mizi, I really hope you watch this before you go back to Tekong. I know you love Park Ga Hee. And for the rest of you guys, here's a song that's stuck in my head for WEEKS. Special thanks to Darren and Ryan for introducing to me After School from Korea AHAHA :D.



Lee Joo Yeon and her Mickey Mouse Ears! :D. Back your bags and get ready by the end of this year guys, we're going to Seoul and Busan. We can drop by Tokyo after that to see Mizi's dad :D.

No comments: